Thursday 20 September 2012

Innocent/Age UK Big Knit 2012

Just a quick post to tell those of you who don't know about the Big Knit which you can find out about here.

These are the result of my efforts so far.



The hats are really quick to make and use the tiniest amount of leftover yarn. You could whip up one watching your favourite programme, no bother and would be helping to keep an older person warm this winter.

Why not get your needles busy this week? You have until October 1st to get them in.

If you don't have time to make a hat you can buy a be-hatted smoothie in Sansbury's from November 21st. I bought my first ever one to check the size of my hats, and as you can see, it is all gone. It was delicious. If you buy one during the event you will be contributing to charity as well as getting a scrummy drink and a free egg cosy.

Thanks for reading,
Beth x

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I think perhaps I'll make a bunch of those for my friend's new baby!
    Love the blog and can't wait to come back and read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still knitting too? I'm hoping to get a few extra hats in before posting tomorrow. I've been doing the same as you and tv-knitting of an evening. I just wish I'd got started sooner!

    ReplyDelete

I really love to receive comments and will try to reply where possible x