Friday 12 October 2012

Rainbow Blue Hat

Hi folks, this is just a flying visit before I head out into the cold wet night for another night shift. I know I have been neglecting my poor little blog of late but the painting is getting there and I will soon have some time for making and writing again. I can't wait.

I conquered (sort of) the Magic Loop technique in knitting with more help from Bex and got to work on a hat for the littlest, which he requested be a 'rainbow hat, but with just blue'. Hmmm.


 
 
Unfortunately, the end result was not a stunning success and is rather too small for his head, so it's back to the drawing board. I made a few mistakes too but I wanted this to be my practise hat with the new technique before hopefully moving on to greater things.
 

 
 

 
On Sunday morning I will be getting up very early to go to Ally Pally, to the Knitting and Stitching Show. I have been looking forward to this (and saving my pennies) for ages, so I will let you know how it goes.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love to receive comments and will try to reply where possible x